Xpress Multi Pro Membrane represents a new level of next generation waterproofing technology for water-based membrane systems, providing fast cure properties that are unique in low temperature and high relative humidity environments.
Designed for both under the tile and exposed applications subject to UV exposure, Xpress Multi Pro enables installation and operation under full service conditions in a fraction of the time of any other water based liquid membrane system. Xpress Multi Pro overcomes traditional shortfalls of current water borne systems including prolonged drying times, susceptibility to re-emulsification after early water ponding and washout after rain.
- Resistant to rain wash out in less than 1 hour
- Handles ponding water in 3 hours
- Suitable for under tile or exposed applications
- Class III Membrane to AS4858 and AS4654
- Roofs as an exposed membrane finish
- Roofs to be covered over with screeds and toppings
- Internal wet areas, bathrooms, laundries and tiled areas
- Balconies, decks, podiums, terrace floors
- Box gutters
- External surfaces exposed to constant weather
- Concrete, render, cement screed and masonry
- Fibre cement sheeting, plasterboard and structural sheeting
- Wet area timber sheeting and external grade plywood
- Aerated concrete panels and blocks
Be the first to submit a review.