Gripset C-Bed is a ready-to-use, slump- free and shrinkage compensated engineered screed for flooring. C-Bed may be used for internal and external applications. Mixed screed accepts light foot traffic after 8 hours and can be tiled over in 24 hours.
· Underlayment for floor coverings such as carpet, ceramic tiles, vinyl, parquetry etc.
· Repairs of uneven concrete floors
· Residential, commercial and medium industrial application
· Application thicknesses up to 200mm in a single application
· New construction and refurbishment projects. Building up ramp areas prior to application of floor coverings
· As an insitu shower base with required falls to drain
· Ideal for building ramps or falls to floors
· Can be used in residential commercial and any application where a internal and external engineered floor screed is required
Features and benefits
· Easy, fast application
· Can be applied directly onto prepared concrete surfaces
· Eliminates the need for sand and cement screeds
· Dimensionally stable- will not crack
· Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates
· Pre-blended. One pack product eliminating on-site batching and ensures consistency of mixed product
· Australian Made
· Repair of internal and external sub floors and concrete stairs and ramps
· Reduces down time. Waterproofing compounds and most floor coverings can be overlayed on cured product.(Refer Gripset technical services)
Prior to carrying out application the substrate must be primed: For Porous Substrate: must be primed with Gripset GP Primer For Non-Porous: must be primed with Gripset Xpress SP primer New concrete floors must be at least 14 days old
For a 20kg bag of C-Bed mixed with 1.8 liters of clean water: This quantity will cover approximately 10m2 at 1 mm thickness. C-Bed can be installed to any thickness in a single application.
Working time: >3 hours
Setting time: 4 hours
Light foot traffic: 8 hours
Wait time before floor covering: ceramic tiles 24 hours. Timber floors 5 days
20 kg bag
Be the first to submit a review.