Water based epoxy primer and protective coating against moisture penetration and rising damp. Can be used directly over damp mineral-based surfaces and newly laid "green" concrete. Provides a compatible surface for applying membrane, adhesive and other decorative finishes directly over. Prevents rising damp and moisture ingress. A non-flammable and odourless primer that is compatible in bonding the surfaces for Gripset membranes and other finishes.
- Moisture barrier to negative sides of underground wall structures to prevent moisture ingress (basements, lift pits, retaining walls etc)
- Protective primer over concrete and mineral surfaces containing residual dampness, enabling the application of finished coatings without blistering or delamination
- Protection against rising damp and efflorescence on wall and floor surfaces to enable direct fixing of vinyl, carpet, tiles, timber, levelling compounds, screeds etc over
- Concrete, masonry surfaces, renders, screeds.
- Concrete blocks and aerated concrete.
Be the first to submit a review.