Gripset XpressLay is a next-generation high strength reinforced self-adhesive PVC sheet that offers unique properties for waterproofing wet area applications, internal and external. At less than 1mm film thickness, XpressLay provides tensile strength properties of 13MPa offering standalone benefits and advantages for wet area waterproofing. The innovative self-adhesive properties of XpressLay enable the sheet to be applied directly over substrates and removed or re-positioned, without compromising the bond to surfaces or performance of the shear adhesion strength over floor surfaces.
One of the primary features of XpressLay is that while providing high-performance waterproofing and vapour barrier properties, the tensile strength properties enable it to perform as a decoupling layer for tile beds, withstanding floor movement strains.
- Rapid Self Adhesive Application
- Able to bond and remove without surface adhesion compromise
- 3 in 1 Waterproof, Anti-Fracture and De-Coupling system
- XpressLay PVC core provides outstanding resistance to vibration, movement and flexing
- Wet area waterproofing
- Waterproofing over existing tiles, vinyl or timber flooring
- Waterproofing surfaces in cold and/or humid environments
- Anti-fracture system over cracked concrete and floor substrates
- Enables future removal of tiles without substrate damage
- Multi-layered high-performance system with Gripset BRW-HD
- Waterproofing balconies, decks on dense/non-porous surfaces
- Tiling applications over aged floors or industrial floor coatings
- Tile underlay on timber flooring or structural sheet surfaces
- Timber sheeting, including plywood and particleboard
- Timber floorboards
- Screeds, cement based compounds, self-levellers
- Glazed tiles and porous tiles
- Compressed Fibre Cement Floor Sheeting
- Existing vinyl
- Terrazzo, polished concrete
- Sealed surfaces
- General porous or non-porous floors that are structurally sound for tiling
Tack Free: 45 minutes
Dry film: 2 hours
Tiling or toppings over: 2 hours
Weatherproof Horizontal: 1 hour
Flood test: 24 hours curing
10m x 1.3m. Pallet 25 x 10m rolls
700mm x 1.3m. Packs of 25 or 100
To receive more information please complete the details below.
Be the first to submit a review.