The Gripset Butyl membrane is a durable, self-adhesive sheet system designed for high performance waterproofing applications in critical areas. With outstanding adhesion properties of the butyl rubber backing, the Butyl Sheet membrane is ideal for sealing internal and external surfaces that require protection against moisture ingress, vibration and flexing.
- Provides an instant waterproof seal to the surface it is applied to avoiding down time for drying or curing.
- Ideally suited for waterproofing to roofs and external areas,
- can be finished over with Gripset adhesives, membranes, coatings, mortars, renders and approved decorative finishes
- Roof membrane system
- Internal wet areas, bathrooms, laundries and tiled areas
- Balconies, decks, podiums, terrace floors
- General tiled areas to prevent moisture ingress
- Guttering & roofing
- Patching pin holes and pitted areas on metal surfaces
- General maintenance on surfaces to be covered over with surface finishes
- Galvanised iron, zincalume, copper, aluminium, colorbond and most metals
- Structural sheeting
- Glazed surfaces
- Gypsum boards and brickwork
- Marble, granite and ceramics
- Plastics and polycarbonate
Be the first to submit a review.