Innovative PVC membrane designed for waterproofing subterranean areas such as basements, car parks, cellars, lift pits, tunnels and similar water retaining structures. The design of the membrane provides one face that is "T" shaped, providing a secure, mechanical bond to concrete. Enhanced durability of the T-Lock is a key benefit for critical underground applications, with the ability to withstand mechanical damage, chemical spillages and weather resistance.
- Leak proof and vapour resistant
- Resistant to acidic, alkaline and general corrosive environments
- Outstanding durability, with flexible and high strength properties
- Light weight, ease of handling, and provides time efficient application
- Seamless sealing at wall floor junctions
- To protect concrete against the ingress of water, gas and corrosive elements in subterranean environments
1.3 x 17m
Be the first to submit a review.