A revolutionary timber treatment product that is 100% natural and made from clever, nature-based technology. For application over timber affected by wet or dry rot, to reverse the deterioration process and restore the integral strength of timber. Also suitable as a fire-retardant protective barrier to timber surfaces
- 100% natural, free of chemicals, biocides, insecticides and fungicides
- Reverses deterioration and restrengthens timber caused by wet/dry rot
- Can be finished over with paints, oils and stains
- Timber rot repairs and strengthening aged timber
- Protecting timber exposed to weather, moisture and humidity
- Fascias, timber eaves, window frames, joists, and doors
Rot repairs: 2 coats at a total coverage of 1 litre/2-3m2
Protective coating over new and existing surfaces not affected by rot: 1 coat at a total coverage of 1 litre/5m2
Fire retardant protective coating: 3 coats at a total coverage of 1 litre/2-3m2.
Re-Coat time: 2 hours
Application of paints stains or oils: 72 hours
Wet translucent yellow
5 litre, 15 litre, 200 litre, 1,000 IBC
Fill N Fix,
Be the first to submit a review.