Gripset C-Bond is a high strength polymer modified tile adhesive designed for commercial and industrial applications where a wide range of large format tile and stone may be used. White, non-slump and developed with enhanced polymer technology to provide superior bond strength for large format tiles in wall and floor applications.
C-Bond provides economical coverage and excellent non-slump and compressive strength properties for large and heavy tiles. Suitable for interior and exterior use on both wall and floor tiling applications, including fully submerged. Gripset C-Bond provides extended open time and meets C2S1TE classifications. Also suitable for use over a range of Gripset waterproofing membranes systems
- Industrial grade adhesive
- Ideal for heavy traffic areas
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Masonry renders
- Plasterboard linings
- Fibre cement surfaces
- Gripset membrane systems
- Enhanced polymer technology
- Commercial and industrial grade
- Suitable for fully submerged applications
- Can be used on 7-day old concrete and over screeds/renders after 24 hours.
- Can be used directly over Gripset waterproofing membranes
Be the first to submit a review.