Unique bitumen compound designed for applications where high build finishes are required. Application is by spatula or trowel achieving film builds in excess of 10mm in a singular application. Under compression the waterproofing properties and water vapour transmission properties are further enhanced offering an ideal durable membrane for subterranean applications
- Solvent free, non flammable and non toxic
- Up to 10mm build in one application
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Waterproofing underground substrates, retaining walls, garden beds
- Waterproof patching/filler
- Waterproofing large construction joints (non expansion joints), e.g. abutments between concrete panels and precast
- Concrete, render and masonry.
- Fibre cement, plasterboard and structural sheeting.
- Marine ply, timber sheeting and timber posts
2 litres/m2 for waterproofing applications
Full cure: 5 day
15 litre, 200 litre, 1,000 IBC
Be the first to submit a review.