» Business Development Manager - QLD
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic company that currently leads the way in protective coatings, pavement protection and repair compounds. Offering an innovative range of product, you will become part of a strong sales cultured team.
- Dynamic company leading the way in the industry
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing business
- Innovative culture
Why do we want you?
- You have proven experience in new business sales and account management
- You have a proven track record of securing new business and managing existing business
- You have an established customer base within the building/coatings industry
- You have proven sales experience, passion and self-motivated in your field.
- Your existing network with clients, suppliers and industry leaders within the construction industry across all levels from trade to engineers.
- You have a tenacious approach to achieving sales targets
- You have demonstrated experience in comprehending customer business strategy and business objectives and linking them with solutions that deliver customer success
- You demonstrate tenacity in identifying and targeting potential contacts who will aid in developing and identifying new business opportunities.
What will we ask you to do?
- Refine, and execute upon, the account plans
- Be a role model for High Performance Sales culture
- Identify customer needs, where appropriate engage with other specialists to offer value solutions to clients
- Actively identify new contacts and business opportunities
- Provide accurate and regular proactive forecasting for product sales, GP and services in nominated territory
- Achieve sales targets.
Why should you apply for this role?
- This is an opportunity to be the lead Business Development Manager for the great potential state QLD, in Australia
- It is a dynamic company that leads the way in the construction market with innovative product systems.
- We do fun, we do smiles… we don’t do negative or complex.
- Attractive performance based remuneration
To register your interest in this position please click the apply button below or to enquire confidentially please call Paul 0433 582 303
Applications will close May 30th 2019.
" Committed to lead, innovate and create sustainable solutions, keeping our customers at the HEART of everything we do. "
Welcome to the team
We are fortunate to be able to introduce Yandi into our business, as a second-generation tiler with 20 years’ experience in both commercial and residential tiling and waterproofing, including four as a full-time trade school lecturer where he was able to pass on his knowledge and passion for the trade.
Yandi passion remains with knowing he has delivered the best in each situation, this of course working in perfectly with our Axis Values. This is an exciting change in time for the business, please join me in welcoming Yandi to our team.
Specialise in: All aspects of waterproofing including wall and floor tiling, internal and external wet area waterproofing.
Registered/practicing: licence BLD280102, cert 3 wall and floor tiling, cert 4 training and assessment
What is most satisfying to you in your field of work?: knowing that I delivered the best product possible.