» Sales Manager Opportunity to be part of a brand making a difference –for Greater Sydney Area on the Gripset team
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic company that is the innovation leader in the waterproofing industry with a range of standalone product systems that are impacting the future of Australian Construction.
The candidate needs to align with our values:
Approaching each day with positivity; finding the opportunities that exist by challenging adversity; working as a team member; ensuring integrity is at the core of everything you do (that means when nobody is looking) and igniting change through innovation.
And once aligning with our Values, the candidate needs to:
- Have proven experience in:
- Have a proven track record of and
- Experience in the
- Has a
- Have a tenacious approach to
- Have the ability to execute on business strategy and business objectives, to deliver customer centric solutions.
- Be resourceful and savvyfor new business opportunities.
- Be receptive to customer needs and feedback
- Be passionate towards achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Have excellent communication skills with clients, peers, and team members, including providing information and details needed to grow the Greater Sydney area and NSW.
Why should you apply for this role?
- You understand this is an opportunity the sales for the great potential state NSW.
- Work with a company who is making a difference to the waterproofing industry
- To take the opportunity to be part of directing positive change in the construction industry.
- You have ambition and want to grow as a professional and individual that allows you to be the best you can be
- You want to be part of team where a strong team culture counts
- You align with our values
" Committed to lead, innovate and create sustainable solutions, keeping our customers at the HEART of everything we do. "
Welcome to the team
We are fortunate to be able to introduce Yandi into our business, as a second-generation tiler with 20 years’ experience in both commercial and residential tiling and waterproofing, including four as a full-time trade school lecturer where he was able to pass on his knowledge and passion for the trade.
Yandi passion remains with knowing he has delivered the best in each situation, this of course working in perfectly with our Axis Values. This is an exciting change in time for the business, please join me in welcoming Yandi to our team.
Specialise in: All aspects of waterproofing including wall and floor tiling, internal and external wet area waterproofing.
Registered/practicing: licence BLD280102, cert 3 wall and floor tiling, cert 4 training and assessment
What is most satisfying to you in your field of work?: knowing that I delivered the best product possible.